CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR
2022 - 2023 SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS!!
Aiden Joseph Conese- Huntingdon, PA attending Penn State Altoona
Lauren Wolfe-Denver, PA attending Pennsylvania College of Technology
Sierra Lefurgy-Northampton,PA attending East Stroudsburg University
Amber Welsh-Miller- Philadelphia, PA attending Holy Family College
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited high school or vocational school.
2. Applicant must have been accepted for admission by an accredited four year or two year educational or vocational institution.
3. Applicant must have demonstrated scholarship ability, leadership qualities and involvement in student or community activities.
4. All applicants must apply for Federal PELL Grant and if Pennsylvania resident, must also apply for PA State Grant (PHEAA). These forms are available through your school's financial aid office. Applicant must be able to justify financial need.
5. Scholarships are open to any individual whose parent or guardian is involved in the outdoor amusement industry, or is involved in the outdoor amusement industry, him or herself.
Application Procedure **Applications can no longer be accepted on-line**
1. To apply, you must complete Sections I and II and return to the Scholarship Committee prior to June 30.
Click here for the printable application form.
2. The Scholarship Committee will make and announce their decisions sometime during the fall semester and scholarship will be applied to tuition for the spring semester.
3. These awards are for one year only and any recipient is eligible for reapplication, in succeeding years.
4. All grants will be forwarded directly to the appropriate institution in the name of the recipient.
5. Send applications to:
76 Maple Drive
Lehighton, PA 18235